It’s been a tough week for everyone. It appears we will be homebound for a while. Besides not going to work my life has not really changed that much, I rarely go anywhere when I get home from work anyway. I’m still really stressed out about it. It is a mix of stress over how my generally public service job can be done online and how my kids will cope with the change in their lives. Let’s see if there is any good out there.
- As of now all four of us are healthy.
- We have toilet paper and other essentials.
- We have jobs that we can do from home and still get paid.
- I can still take walks and sit out on my deck to get fresh air.
- I can still “attend” church via YouTube.
- While I’m sad she can’t go back to school it will be nice to have my daughter at home.
- I have a lot of shows on the DVR to watch.
- We have streaming services to supplement that.
- I have books to read for work and for pleasure.
- I have movies from the library to watch.
- I have faith that we will get back to normal life at some point.
Here’s hoping we will have better news next week.