This was a week of big changes. My daughter leaving her college campus, possibly until fall. March Madness being canceled. Schools shut down. Libraries closing their doors. My last day officially at work was not great. Was there good?
- My wife made it safely home from Kentucky.
- The weather has been nice so I’ve been able to be outside quite a bit.
- We had plenty of toilet paper in the house before everyone went crazy and bought it all.
- While it’s sad that my daughter had to leave school, it will be nice to have her home for a while.
- The library closed so I won’t spend my days with crowds of the public because they have nowhere else to go.
- I had plenty of books and movies to hold us over while we are all home.
- Closing means limited contact with toxic people.
- My son came home yesterday to celebrate my daughter’s birthday with us.
- We are all healthy so far.
It will be interesting writing this one next week considering I will be at home for the most part. Hopefully, the entire country will have good news to report in a week or two.