The news is full of information on ways to stay healthy. I thought I would share some things I’ve learned over the past few days. I can’t believe all of the things I was doing wrong. Here are Tater’s Tips. Write them down. They are valuable.
- The proper thing to do with your hands after using the restroom is not waving them in the air like you just don’t care.
- In addition to refraining from touching your face, you should also refrain from touching other people’s faces, especially those people you don’t know.
- You should not clean keyboards by licking them no matter how tasty the crumbs inside look.
- A vampire sneeze/cough does not mean you should bite someone while sneezing/coughing.
- Social distancing does not give you permission to physically shove people away.
- They will call the police.
- You should refrain from hugging and kissing people. This is also pointed out in the harassment training I am taking at work.
- Don’t eat or drink after others even if the food they leave behind on the table in the restaurant looks good.
- Many people will comment about how good this is for introverts. Punching them probably counts as touching their face.
- They will also call the police.
- Think of all the germs on the handcuffs.
And there you have it. Tater’s tips for staying healthy. You’re welcome.