My birthday is done. My four day weekend is in the past. It was my first week in a while that I worked a schedule that did not shield me from the negativity and toxicity of my daily life. It’s exhausting. Let’s see what good I can find.
- The week started with a relaxing Sunday at home with no obligations.
- A meeting on Monday was canceled. A canceled meeting is a good meeting.
- I did an outreach table at the local community center Tuesday. It is always good to get out of the branch and into the community.
- My son came home for dinner Tuesday night and we watched Zombieland Double Tap.
- Kentucky basketball keeps winning.
- I got a reprieve from toxic people on Thursday.
- We filmed a video for my work’s social media Thursday morning. I think it turned out well. You can see it here – Tater’s acting debut
- I got up early yesterday and went to College Gameday with my daughter and then took her to lunch. You can see pictures in my post from yesterday.
I think that’s it for the week. We are getting close to spring and longer days. One more week and I will have two hours of daylight after I get home from work. My days might still suck, but at least I will be able to get outside more after work. That should help.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit