It was a long week. I worked seven days in a row. Noting has changed there. I ended the week with a clear indication that it is way past time for me to make a change. Let’s see what was good.
- My son came home for dinner Monday night.
- The all winners edition of Survivor started Wednesday.
- Free birthday egg sandwich from Einstein Bros before my meeting Thursday afternoon.
- I took personal leave after the meeting instead of going back to the branch.
- They had a party at my old workplace next door to my meeting so I got more food.
- I saw a lot of friends at my old workplace while having snacks.
- A less stressful Friday due to the absence of the reason for the stress.
- My daughter came home for the weekend.
- This is day two of four days off.
- It’s my birthday and we are going out to eat with both kids tonight.
I am starting a week where I have two days off, work two days and then have Friday off before working Saturday. Hopefully, that means next week will be a good week and not that all of the stress and stupidity I deal with will be condensed into two really bad days.
If you would like to support y blogging habit or buy me a cup of coffee for my birthday you can click here. Support the Common Tater