Another week close to retirement…
Here’s the good:
- I had a nice relaxing Sunday watching old sports movies while waiting for the Super Bowl to start.
- The team I wanted to win the game actually won.
- Both of my kids came home for dinner Monday night.
- Schedules continue to help limit my time with certain people.
- We’ve hit the point where it is still light outside for a few minutes after I get home from work.
- I had a free donut and coffee from Krispy Kreme for my birthday so I had a nice treat on my Friday off.
- With my 10 cent rewards discount, I paid $1.99 a gallon for gas Friday.
- Time with friends last night after work.
- More free birthday stuff in my email this morning.
That does it for this week. Still looking for that change that makes it easier to make this list every week.