Another week close to retirement…
Here’s the good:
- I had a nice relaxing Sunday watching old sports movies while waiting for the Super Bowl to start.
- The team I wanted to win the game actually won.
- Both of my kids came home for dinner Monday night.
- Schedules continue to help limit my time with certain people.
- We’ve hit the point where it is still light outside for a few minutes after I get home from work.
- I had a free donut and coffee from Krispy Kreme for my birthday so I had a nice treat on my Friday off.
- With my 10 cent rewards discount, I paid $1.99 a gallon for gas Friday.
- Time with friends last night after work.
- More free birthday stuff in my email this morning.
That does it for this week. Still looking for that change that makes it easier to make this list every week.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 2/9/20”
That gas price is fantastic! I have to use the high-octane mix, so I never see anything that low. I buy my gas from Sunoco, which is the only company that offers 4 levels so I can go for level 3 and pay a little less than ridiculous.
LikeLiked by 1 person