It will be hard to find the good in a week that started with going back to an empty nest and Kobe’s death and also included two days of being sick. I will do my best.
- My daughter recovered well from her wisdom teeth removal just in time to go back to school.
- My son came home for dinner Monday night.
- A sick day at least means a day where I don’t have to leave the house.
- Part of my work week was taking a photo with a groundhog toy. The result can be seen below.
- The waffle truck was open near work on Friday so I had waffles for lunch.
- This was my first weekend in a couple of weeks where I had two days in a row off.
- It was nice enough yesterday for a walk.
I think that’s it for the week. Hoping for changes in the near future that might make this post easier.