I made it to ten good things last week. Let’s see if I can do it again.
- One last week with my daughter at home full time.
- Monday was a holiday so I didn’t have to go to work.
- Panera randomly gave me a free breakfast sandwich.
- My daughter went to a concert in DC Monday night. We drove her down and then had dinner and wandered around until it was over.
- My son made it to and from LA with no complications.
- My daughter is recovering well from having her wisdom teeth removed.
- A retirement party at work meant time away from the branch and a chance to see friends I don’t see every day.
- I was off Friday and I used it to just relax instead of getting stuff done.
- Kentucky beat Texas Tech last night. I’m sure my yelling at the TV helped.
OK. Nine’s not bad. I’m sure had I taken notes I would have made it to ten. We move my daughter back to campus today. That means I start following my terrible days with alone time after work. I will have to work harder to find the good.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit