Another week over. Another week of longing for the day when I can retire. Let’s find the good.
- I had two out of branch meetings this week. Getting out is always good.
- Exposure to toxic people was limited again this week.
- My daughter is still home from college for another week.
- My son came home Sunday night for dinner and then was home again Thursday night for easy access to the airport.
- He made it to LA with no flight issues.
- I cleared some stuff out of my office so it looks a little less cluttered now.
- I was actually able to sleep until after 8 yesterday morning.
- I’m actually reading on a normal for me pace so far this year.
- A friend sent me an ARC of the new Christopher Moore book.
- I don’t have to go to work tomorrow.
I made it to ten! Maybe next week’s post will get to ten as well.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit