Another one of my regular posts I gave up on during my “hiatus.” This was my first full week back at work after the holidays and the Ravens were beat by the Titans last night. Those two combined with nothing really of note happening in my life will make finding a list of good challenging.
- My schedule worked out in a way that meant my exposure to difficult people was limited.
- My daughter is still home from college.
- Kentucky basketball won both games this week.
- They closed work early Tuesday so I was able to drive home in the snow while it was still light outside and got home a little early.
- I ignored housework on my Friday off and watched It 2, took a nap, read, and took the dog for a walk in the unseasonably warm weather.
- We had nice weather for the Ravens game last night.
I’m sure there are more, but that’s all I’ve got for now.