I’ve decided to go ahead and do a recap of my blogging year since I doubt I will post much before I head to Kentucky next week.
First, my overall stats for the year. They are actually not bad for my boring little blog. I’m still ahead of last year even though I stopped posting regularly last month:
Views – 8467 Visitors – 5104 Likes 2310 Comments – 566
Visits by Country – USA – 5661, UK – 859, India – 781, Canada – 251. No other country broke 3 digits.
Top 5 posts:
- The Lori Loughlin Scandal in Full House GIFS – It is what the title says. The college admissions scandal in GIFS from Full House.
- I’m Done: A Tater Rant – A profanity-filled rant inspired by me being done with a lot of stuff. I’m still done. Probably more done than before.
- Tater Talks the Crazy Disney Mom Rant – My thoughts on the mom who ranted that people without kids should be banned from Disney. Spoiler alert – I disagree.
- Tater Talks Teachers – A post for National Teachers Day where I talk about some teachers who made an impact on my life.
- Tater Talks Leadership – Some thoughts on what I think it means to be a leader.
I was on a roll there for a while. I was writing stuff. People were actually reading my stuff. I thought maybe my blog would grow a little bit. Then a lot of my little daily frustrations exploded and left me is a state of mind that took me out of the blogging mood. I’m still pretty pleased with my stats. I’m sure most bloggers get 10 times the traffic, but it was a good year for me.
I’m thinking that whenever I start up again I might go toward more thoughts on TV and current events and less on my actual life. It might make it easier to want to write.
I guess this is a good time to post the link again where you can give me money to support the blog or to buy me a cup of coffee to drink while I’m writing. So, click this sentence if you feel the need to give a random blogger money.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit