Generally a good week. Some of the same stuff I deal with on a weekly basis, but events kept me away from the worst of it this week.
- My son came home for dinner Monday night and it was the one night of the week my wife didn’t work late.
- I took notes for an event at work Tuesday night so I worked off hours and out of the branch.
- Leftover Mission BBQ from the event for me and the branch.
- Another out of branch training Wednesday meant being away from stressors and gelato at the farmer’s market after.
- People actually attended the true-crime thing I did at the library.
- Halloween at work is fun. People dress up and take life a little less seriously than usual.
- I was home and not at work Halloween night after three years in a row of working.
- I worked on Friday instead of Saturday this week. A full weekend off is always good.
- Dinner and drinks out with friends Friday night.
- Mowed for probably the last time for the season on Saturday.
No out of branch stuff this week to break up my time but I am flying to Kentucky Saturday morning si I have something to look forward to.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit