This week was kind of a blur with a little bit of illness(just a cold) and a lot of travel to work outside my typical workplace. I think it was mostly a good week.
- Both kids were home for dinner and our usual game of Life on Sunday.
- The Ravens beat the Seahawks and are 5-2.
- A phone call Tuesday made me feel better about a situation.
- An all afternoon training Wednesday took me out of the branch and meant gelato from the farmer’s market on break.
- I had another out of branch meeting Thursday and then took leave after and got home early.
- I was able to leave early Friday to try to get over my cold before an all-day event on Saturday
- Books for the Beast was yesterday. It is one of my favorite work-related things I do.
- Elizabeth Acevedo and Alex London were the speakers and they were really good.
- Free lunch and breakfast, spending the day discussing books and seeing friends. It was a good day.
- Kentucky beat Missouri last night and have a better shot at a bowl game now.
I don’t know what the coming week will bring. There are still forces out there trying to make my days unhappy. Those forces aren’t going anywhere. I just need to cope until I can change my situation.