It was a week of feeling a little sick and a lot tired. A little sick and a lot tired but not able to take any time to try to get to 100%. There is always good to find.
- Both of my kids were home for dinner on Sunday night.
- My boss was still off all week.
- A meeting Wednesday afternoon meant a trip to the farmer’s market for gelato.
- It also meant a walk through my old branch to see friends again.
- Another out of branch meeting in the middle of the day on Thursday broke the day up and made it feel shorter.
- People at work who make a bad day a little better.
- Friday off meant a day of rest(after some cleaning) to watch TV and read.
- Playoff baseball on TV.
- The Braves won Friday so no sweep this year.
- I’m still enjoying doing the Saturday social media for work.
This week we go back to normal life at work with the boss’s return, I will likely get my rejection call from the promotion interview as well. I will have to work hard to find the good for next week’s post.