It’s another one of those weeks where I can’t really think of much that stood out. Most of my days are pretty much the same. I should do something to change that, but I’m old and tired.
- Football started Sunday and the Ravens won big.
- Both kids were home for dinner Sunday night.
- Interviews on Thursday mean I will be back to fully staffed soon.
- Interviews on Thursday also meant the ability to go see my friends at my former branch on my lunch break.
- Free Panera breakfast sandwich meant a relaxing breakfast out before work Friday.
- Work on Friday meant two days off in a row Saturday and Sunday.
- A relaxing Saturday day barely moving from the couch.
- A Saturday night with friends.
- The Braves beat the Nationals Friday and Saturday night.
- The Braves have now clinched a playoff spot.
My schedule for next week should mean an easier list of good things for this post. Let’s hope it stays that way.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit