Wow. I can’t believe I just typed a September date. The year is winding down. Here’s hoping it’s a good end of the year in Tater Town. On to this week. Do you think I took notes? Of course, I didn’t.
- We had nice, cool weather to start the week. I almost needed a jacket to sit outside at lunch on Monday.
- Random free drink from Panera meant a relaxing morning with a latte, bagel, and book before work.
- Retirement party for my former boss meant a trip to my old branch Thursday.
- Retirement party meant spending the afternoon with friends I don’t see a lot anymore.
- I took leave after the party and got home earlier than normal.
- Kentucky won their first football game of the season.
- The Braves have maintained their lead in the division.
- Book club last night meant more time with friends.
That’s all for this week. There might have been more, but it was overshadowed by work stuff. I really need to take notes.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit