It’s another one of those weeks where I can’t really remember much about the first part of the week. I really need to start keeping notes about stuff throughout the week. So, this will be a short one mainly because apparently, nothing memorable happened until near the end of the week.
- My son finished his fellowship year on Tuesday and officially started his full-time job with the same organization on Friday.
- He went hiking and camping alone in between and made it out of the wilderness safely.
- I made it to and from Fredericksburg, VA Thursday without incident and without much traffic.
- Fredericksburg has a Freddy’s Steakburgers(we don’t have them in Maryland) so I stopped there for an early dinner.
- I was in Fredericksburg for a sad reason, but it was nice to see my cousins again. We need to stop only seeing each other when bad things happen.
- We got my daughter moved back into the dorms Friday despite more rain than we were expecting.
- The heat is gone and we will have a few days of really nice weather.
- The Braves have won 7 straight games and are still 6 games ahead of the Nationals in the division.
- The Braves were actually on TV in my area Friday night so I got to watch them play for a change.
I think that does it. Maybe I will remember to take notes this week.