It was not the best of weeks. Way too much stuff stressing me out. You can read my rant about some of it here. Let’s see how much good I can find.
- I went to two different branches on Tuesday afternoon to see friends. I was seeing them because they are leaving, but it was still good to get to see them and other friends.
- I had a meeting near one of those branches Wednesday afternoon so I walked over after and had leftover dessert from the party.
- A storm delayed my departure so I got to spend a little more time talking to friends I no longer see every day.
- We went to food truck night Thursday night. I love food truck night.
- I went to see Once Upon A Time in Hollywood Friday morning and had $5 off food from AMC to use while I was there.
- I stopped at 7-11 on the way home to get my free Slurpee I had on the app.
- The meme I made for social media at work was somewhat successful yesterday.
I think that’s all the good I can find this week. It was more than I expected.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit