I’ve realized while thinking about this week that I don’t really remember much about this week at all. I guess it was boring and/or I’m getting old. I guess boring is better than having a long list of bad things that happened. So, what was good? Let’s see what I remember.
- Drew Magary’s Why Your Team Sucks 2019 series started Monday.
- I had a meeting Tuesday afternoon out of the branch. I decided to take personal leave after the meeting and spent time at my old branch talking to friends.
- My wife had a free pastry at Panera and told me to use it so I spent some time Wednesday morning reading, eating a pastry and drinking coffee at Panera.
- I had another meeting out of the branch Thursday afternoon. I once again decided to take leave after the meeting and spent time talking to friends and then made it home before traffic got really bad.
- The weather was really nice for a few days and I had my coffee and read the paper on the deck a couple of mornings.
- BOGO entrees at Newk’s for dinner Thursday night.
- I was able to mow on Friday while the grass was short and dry enough to do the entire yard on one battery charge.
- This meant that I was done with the yard work pretty quick and had the rest of the day to relax.
- I finished reading my almost 800-page book faster than I expected.
- The Braves has stretched their lead back to 6.5 games over the Nationals.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit