It was my first week back at work after vacation. The week started with news at work that will make my life there even more stressful for a while. The week ended with extremely hot temperatures. Was there any good? Let’s see.
- We had a BOGO thing from Red Robin to use. A free burger is always a good thing.
- My daughter made it home from Kentucky Monday morning.
- I got to eat outside a couple of times at work before the temperatures got really bad.
- I had a meeting out of branch Wednesday afternoon. Meetings out of branch help sometimes.
- I had plenty of time to catch up on Stranger Things.
- I finally have the ability to watch Prime and other streaming apps on my TV in the family room. All we could do before was Netflix.
- My son came home for dinner last night so we had a good night of dinner and a movie with all four of us at home.
- I have one more day off before I have to go back to work.
That’s all I can think of for this week. Here’s hoping I can hit ten next week.