It will be easy to do this what’s good post. I’ve got two weeks of vacation to cover. If I can’t find good there, there is something wrong.
- I took 5 vacation days and got 9 days away from work.
- My first day off I had a nice, lazy day at home and then went to a party at a friend’s house.
- My second day of vacation I left with both of my kids to meet my wife in Kentucky and visit family. We missed our summer trip home last year. It was nice to be able to do it this year.
- We then went west to my brother’s house and spent the day hanging out in the pool, eating, playing basketball and just having fun with his family, my sister and her son and my nephew and his girlfriend.
- We went kayaking the next day and I was able to be on the river for 4 hours without flipping my kayak or having any other major issues.
- We had one more day there to just relax, play in the pool and go out to eat.
- When I got home, I had two more days off before going back to the real world.
- I used one of those days to go see the new Spiderman movie. It was really good. I need to go to the movies more.
- I went bowling with friends on my last night off before heading back to work.
- I went back to work on a Saturday, so I was able to ease back into work on a day when only half the staff was there and my boss was not.
It was a good nine days off. Now I have today off and then tomorrow I go back for a full week of work. Here’s hoping I can find some good there.