I’ve mentioned before that the hardest part of these posts is remembering what happened earlier in the week. It’s not just that I’m old(I am) but also that my days are so bland that they all run together I get up, drink coffee, read the paper, go to work, go home, watch TV, go to bed, rinse, repeat, etc. I’ve become a very boring person. Who am I kidding? I’ve always been a very boring person. So, some weeks it is hard to remember because every day seems like the other. This was, for the most part, one of those weeks. Next week I break from the norm and go to a conference so, when I don’t write for three days next week, that is why. Now let’s see what good things I can remember from the week.
- My daughter was home for the weekend last week and my son came home for lunch on Easter. We had lunch and then watched a movie together. It’s always good to be together again.
- It was nice enough weather that I was able to take the dog for a walk every day after work.
- It was nice enough weather that I ate lunch outside every day this week.
- I had a meeting out of the branch on Thursday with friends I never get to see in person.
- After working two Saturdays in a row, I finally had the entire weekend off this week.
- I hit 1000 views for the month yesterday. It’s the first time I’ve had 1000 views in a month.
I guess that’s it. Nothing terrible happened. Nothing really happened at all. I guess that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
As I mentioned above, I leave Wednesday for a conference. If I do write it will be from a phone or a tablet so there will be a lot of typos. I will likely push my week in reading and viewing post to Saturday when I’m home again.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit