Happy Easter everyone! It’s time to look back and find the good things in my week. It was just an ordinary week. Nothing particularly good or bad. That’s not a bad thing.
- Game of Thrones is back!
- The weather was nice enough again to take the dog for a walk every night after work.
- Red Robin had a week of deals for reward members so we had dinner out on Tuesday.
- Another meeting out of the branch on Wednesday and another nice day for driving.
- I switched nights with someone this week so I was home to watch Survivor and Amazing Race live.
- I got paid to watch Won’t You Be my Neighbor and Solo at work this week.
- The storms Friday were not too bad at our house and we were able to drive to campus without dealing with more than light rain.
- My daughter came home for the weekend and my son is coming home for lunch today.
I think that does it for the week.