It was a pretty good week that ended on a day at work when I normally wouldn’t be at work. Whenever I switch weekends or nights it always seems to go bad. This was no exception. Good thing there were good things before yesterday.
- Both of my kids were home for dinner Sunday night.
- I had another meeting out of the branch Tuesday. It was a nice day to be out for a drive and I used my 30 minutes of lunch to visit with friends at my old branch.
- We laughed a lot at work Wednesday night, probably because I’m hilarious.
- Another out of branch meeting and another nice day for a drive on Thursday.
- I visited my old branch again because they said they had food.
- I mowed for the first time of the season Friday and for the first time in a while, the grass wasn’t even a little damp. It’s nice not to have constant rain.
- This is probably why I was able to do the entire lawn without the battery dying on the mower.
- I got good work news on Friday afternoon.
- My son spent the night Friday night since we were on the way to where he needed to be early Saturday morning.
- He requested Grilled Cheese & Company for dinner. That’s always a good thing.
Let’s hope the weeks of an easy 10 good things continue.