A better week this week. I’m coming to terms with the events of last week and moving on with life. No sense looking in the rear view mirror. It wasn’t the most exciting of weeks. I think the list will be small, but the list of bad is smaller, so I’ve got that going for me.
- The week started badly with Kentucky losing to Auburn, but it was followed by the good of Duke losing and that made the loss easier to take.
- It was warm enough to eat lunch outside multiple times this week and warm enough to be out in shorts yesterday.
- Calipari signed a new contract that will keep him at Kentucky as long as he wants to be there.
- Due to some schedule changes, I was working on Friday and my boss wasn’t so I got to attend a planning meeting about a new branch.
- The meeting included a free breakfast and lunch.
- I was able to go next door and see friends at my old branch while at the meeting.
- I took leave when the meeting was over and got home 90 minutes earlier than normal.
- After cleaning the shower yesterday I was able to relax on the couch with my book and a baseball game on TV which led to a surprise hour-long nap.
- My daughter decided to come home last night and my son is coming over for dinner tonight so we will all be together again for a few hours.
- Michigan State lost last night. It would have been a better night of basketball had Auburn also won, but I have a team I can cheer for tomorrow night.
Wow. I made it to ten without any trouble. Let’s hope this continues.