It might be a short list this week. I spent a good portion of the week alternating between angry, bitter and depressed. Sometimes all three at once. That’s not a good way to live. Let’s find the good.
- My wife surprised me Monday by not only coming home early from work but also suggesting we get food out instead of me cooking dinner.
- I finally talked to someone at a place that owed me a refund and got my refund. It was a pittance, but it was the principle of the thing.
- I have clarity now about my work life. I can stop wasting my time looking for something that will never happen and focus any advancement thoughts on moving out in order to move up.
- Kentucky won Friday night and is moving on to the Elite Eight. Hopefully, I will have more Kentucky wins on the list next week.
- It was warm enough yesterday that I spent a couple of hours outside in shorts and a t-shirt.
That’s it for this week. Hoping for a longer list next week.