This was not a great week. Two stressful days to start the week. My days off to watch basketball made stressful by a sick dog and an anxiety-producing phone call. A bad customer service encounter at a local business. It’s a good week for me to try to find the good to prove that there is good on even the worst of weeks.
- March Madness started this week, so no matter how bad the days were I knew I had basketball to look forward to when I got home.
- I took Thursday afternoon off to be home to watch the games so I saw more of the first round than usual. I’ve been meaning to do that for years.
- Kentucky won their first game easily. It’s nice to have one game that doesn’t stress me out.
- Friday was my normal day off, so I had a second day to watch the games.
- Emergency vet visit did not find anything serious wrong with the dog and she is getting back to normal.
- My daughter made it to and from South Carolina safely.
- Kentucky won a tough game yesterday without their best player so I have real rooting interest in the tournament for another week.
I think that does it for the week. Not a bad list for a bad week. I would probably have more if I thought to make note of things as they happened. Tune in next week to see if the results of the phone call from above mean a really bad or a really good week.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit