I should probably save all of this for my weekly What’s Good post, but I’m gonna go ahead and talk about the now. I will confuse the people who know me by being positive.
- I started the day with a free breakfast out. Download those restaurant apps people!
- I an officially official to go to the state library conference.
- My friend and coworker is also officially approved to go to the state library conference.
- I got to spend the day talking about the conference. The conference and the Maryland Library Association has been a very important part of my career. I spent years on the conference committee and running pub quiz and hope to get back the conference committee next year.
- I spent some of the day talking sports with a regular customer.
- I talked sports with another customer when they realized I was wearing a Kentucky jacket and they were wearing a Duke jacket.
- I ate lunch outside.
- I walked the dog after work with no jacket.
- I am enjoying some bourbon while watching The Walking Dead.
- The bourbon is my excuse to any typos.
- It’s still light outside at 6:30
- I can have more bourbon if I feel like it.