This will be a difficult one, not because it was a bad week, but because it was a very uneventful week. Not a lot happened good or bad. Also, I’m old now and can barely remember the week. Let’s give it a shot. I am not going to force it to ten this week.
- My son came home for dinner Sunday night. It’s always good to start the week with one of my kids home.
- I covered the desk at a different branch Monday afternoon. I always enjoy getting out to different places to break up the work week.
- My wife was home when I got home Monday evening so I had less time alone this week.
- I had a training Thursday afternoon, so I had another opportunity to get out and see different people.
- The training ended early so I took an hour of personal leave and left work at 4.
- I still had a free coffee and donut to use at Krispy Kreme so I not only left early but also got a free donut and coffee for the drive home.
- I was a little sick yesterday, but that did force me to just take the day off completely and nap on the couch. I needed a day like that.
That’s it. Only seven this week. It was a very boring, uneventful week. That’s not necessarily a bad thing.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit