This was not a great week. I’m not sure I can make it to ten good things today. Let’s see what happens.
- My wife and I went out to dinner Monday night after work. We don’t go out enough. We tend to do carry out if we get food out. It was a nice change.
- It was really warm Tuesday and I was able to eat lunch outside.
- We had several really nice weather days this week.
- I had a meeting out of branch Thursday afternoon. Meetings aren’t necessarily great, but getting out of the branch is.
- The meeting was at my old branch so I got to see some friends I don’t see every day anymore.
- I took my birthday leave yesterday and Friday was my normal day off, so I had a three-day weekend.
- After a few errands and some cleaning Friday morning, I’ve been able to just relax so far this weekend.
- My free birthday stuff has been coming in via apps and emails. I had my free Mission BBQ sandwich last night.
- Kentucky won both games this week and now have a 10 game winning streak.
- I have one more day off today before I have to go back to the real world.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit