I don’t really have a bucket list, but I was looking for blog ideas and this was one so I thought I would think about it and see what I come up with. I will be as surprised as everyone else at what ends up on the list. I will first list two things I have done that would have been on the list otherwise:
- Go to the Super Bowl – I did this 6 years ago when the Ravens played the 49ers in New Orleans,
- Go to the Final Four – I did this 4 years ago and unfortunately, Kentucky lost on Saturday so we left early.
Now the list of things left on the bucket list:
- Get a bucket.
- Make a list.
- Once we have a decent president, attend an inaugural ball.
- Go to Hollywood.
- Go to Australia.
- Go to a World Series game.
- See LeBron James play in person.
- Finally pass the test and compete on Jeopardy.
- Attend a baseball fantasy camp for old guys.
- Go on an Alaskan cruise.
- Go to Cooperstown.
- Gamble in Vegas.
- Have a blog post go viral and get hundreds of views.
- Write something that is published somewhere besides my blog.
- Retire and move out of the boring suburbs.
And now it is dinner time so I will leave it at that. What’s on your bucket list?