I don’t know if getting to ten will be easy, but it won’t be as hard as normal to get started with good things. That’s a nice change.
- Instead of spending my Monday off never leaving the house, we actually left the house and went to hang out with friends of mine from work.
- We didn’t stay long because my wife had been sick and wanted to get home early to rest, but others left first so I didn’t feel like the boring old guy.
- I didn’t expect food at our staff meeting on Wednesday, but there were surprise croissant sandwiches and cookies.
- Kentucky basketball and football both won this week. Basketball won easily as they should have. It was a good sports week.
- I woke up Thursday morning with no snow and expected to go to work on time, but got a text that we were opening at noon.
- The snow got heavier as the day went on and right as I was heading out to clean off my car and go to work I got the surprise announcement that we were closed and I didn’t have to leave the house.
- I got to spend a surprise snow day on the couch watching TV. After a year of no snow days last year, a November one this year was a nice surprise.
- Treated myself to breakfast out Friday morning(because I had a free item on my app) and spent some time relaxing and reading a book while finishing my coffee before I came home and scrubbed toilets.
- A surprise visit from my son on Friday when he came home to use our oven(and ingredients) to make broccoli casserole to a Friendsgiving thing he was attending and then back again the next day for dinner.
- Friday night with friends at book club(even though they were all sleepy by 9)
Click here if you would like to support my blogging habit or buy me a cup of coffee.