Here I am once again trying to remember good things that happened this week. I’m old. I barely remember this week.
- Monday afternoon I took a step toward taking action toward change in my life instead of just talking about it.
- Leftover Halloween candy at work since I had none at home.
- I was able to actually sleep in a little on my morning off instead of waking up way too early.
- I used to be one of the “too early” people, but I’m happy to have Christmas music as on option on my drive to work.
- It hasn’t been the best start to a season, but I now will have at least one Kentucky basketball game on TV each week.
- Readily available coffee both at home and work.
- I’ve been able to avoid the illness going around work and my house.
- The time change sucks, but it is nice to wake up to daylight and the early dark gives me an excuse to be lazy when I get home from work.
- My daughter is home for the weekend and my son came home for several hours yesterday.
- We put up the Christmas tree while they were her, so I have a little bit of festive in my house now.