This week finding the good is a little harder. I’m still not smart enough to write things down as they happen. Let’s see if I can find the good in the last seven days.
- As I mentioned in last week’s, both of my kids were home on Sunday. We all watched a movie and ate lunch together.
- We also used my daughter being home as an opportunity to early vote. It was a nice day and we got to the polls at a time when the line was relatively short.
- I had to work Halloween night, but I got to wear comfortable scrubs for my “doctor” costume and we were able to enjoy the slow night.
- I had a training at another branch on Thursday. It’s always nice to get out of the building, especially when the weather is nice.
- I had my first Friday off with no one else at home this week. I got bored after 8 hours, but it was nice to have a day to myself.
- I had another free breakfast item from on of my fast food apps so I started m day alone with breakfast out with my book.
- It was a nice enough day that I was able to take the dog for a walk and spend an hour on the deck finishing my book.
- There was Kentucky basketball on TV again Friday night.
- I was able to leave work early enough yesterday to watch the Kentucky/Georgia football game. Kentucky lost, but it’s been a great season with 10-2 and a New Year’s Day bowl game still in reach.
- It’s going to be a nice day to be at the stadium watching a football game today.
Hopefully, this week will be one with so many good things this post will be easy.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 11/4/18”
Another good list of good things.