I’m going to have to start writing things down during the week so I can remember them for these posts. I’m sure many good things happened over the week, but looking back it all seems either boring or stressful at first glance. The following will be me doing my best to remember 10 good things while typing.
- It stopped raining! It hasn’t rained since early Friday morning and there is no significant rain in the forecast for several days.
- It is also nice and cool out this weekend. I sat on my deck reading for a couple of hours yesterday. I need more days like that.
- I went out with friends last night. I used to see them every day at work and now it is at most monthly. It was good to spend time with them and also good to not be sitting at home on the couch.
- Speaking of sitting on the couch – the fall TV season started. If you read the blog, you know I’m a big TV guy. I’ve enjoyed watching the new shows and having new episodes of my favorite returning shows.
- The Kentucky football team is now 5-0 and is fun to watch.
- The baseball playoffs start this week and I have a reason to care about them as long as Atlanta is there. I miss caring about post-season baseball.
- People actually came to the first session of my new book club at work so I wasn’t sitting alone in a room.
- After a week or so struggling to want to read, I’ve finally got a book that makes me want to keep reading.
- More people keep regularly reading my blog. It’s good to know I’m not just talking to myself.
- Both kids are doing well. My son has turned in his grad school application and will graduate in December. My daughter has found a good group of friends at school and is enjoying the college experience.
That was harder than it should have been.
Support my Blogging Habit – Click here to support my blogging habit(or buy me some Starbucks to drink while writing.)
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit