A blogger friend does a weekly gratitude post. I decided that something similar would be good practice to remind myself that even in the bad weeks I should try to find the good. So, here is the first in the possible new weekly “What’s Good in Tater Town” series.
- Both of my kids came home for a few hours this week. Different day than the other, but both were here.
- I was able to take some last-minute time off to rest after a long couple of weeks at work.
- I met with our new CEO on Friday and she didn’t fire me on the spot.
- We had some days without rain this week and I was able to mow my lawn before I needed a tractor.
- The Braves clinched the NL East and are going to the playoffs for the first time since 2013.
- Kentucky football beat #14 Mississippi State last night and are 4-0. 2-0 in the SEC for the first time in a very long time.
- My fantasy football team is 2-0.
- I’m on the second day of my first full weekend off in three weeks.
- It’s raining, but my wife still plans to pity me and go to the Ravens game with me today.
- Cooler, less humid weather is here.
Ten seems a good goal for each week. Hopefully, I won’t have weeks where I struggle to come up with that many.
Click here if you would like to suport my blogging habit or buy me a cup of coffee.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit