The Liebster Award is an award that someone created for bloggers to nominate other bloggers in a way to support their work. The nominees are meant to be blogs with smaller followings that you enjoy. Here are the rules of the award:
- Create a new post, thank a person who nominated you, link their blog and put the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
A few days ago Severus Snape left me a comment that they had nominated me for the award. I’m happy that they like my blog enough to do so, but I avoided posting about it because I struggle finding blogs to nominate because most of the blogs I read are much mor established and have more followers than me. This morning I had a comment from The Whispering Winds that they had also nominated me for the award. So, I guess I will use day 11 of the Month of Tater to do my Leibster post.
First, I want to thank both of them for reading my blog and nominating me. It is much appreciated. I’m going to violate rules 3 and 4. If you want to answer questions, just answer the same ones I did. Also, I’m not officially nominating people for the reason stated above, but I will add links after the questions of blogs I enjoy. Now on to the questions:
- Why did you start blogging? I’m not really sure why I started this blog when I did. I used to write on Live Journal and I missed the community I had there. Maybe I was looking for that again. I started writing more regularly recently because I have a lot to say and I want people to hear it.
- What are your other hobbies? I read a lot and watch a lot of TV
- If I ever saw you in real life what would make me recognize you? Nothing. I’m pretty bland and average looking.
- Tell me about your favorite dream. I had a lot of dreams when I was younger where I did something heroic and saved lives. I enjoyed those.
- Do you prefer to be alone or with people around you? I always say alone and that I want to be a hermit, but that isn’t completely true. I want my family around me but could do without most other people.
- Who or what is your muse? I have no idea.
- If you ever saw me what would you ask? That is also a hard one since I don’t know you. I would probably be self-centered and ask why you read my blog and how you found it.
- If Santa granted you one wish, what would you wish for? Early retirement.
Now in lieu of official nominations, I will just give you a list of blogs I enjoy and will encourage you to click and read.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit