While my writer’s block hiatus continues, please enjoy this “throwback Thursday” post and make fun of my favorite books.
I was asked by an inmate at the jail to put this together since I won’t be at the jail to recommend books after next week. Things to keep in mind before reading my list:
1. I put this together in a couple of minutes using reminders from my ratings on Shelfari.
2. When I say favorite I don’t necessarily mean well written, classic, etc. Just books I enjoyed and have stuck with me.
3. I cheated and put three series in a spot instead of individual books.
4. I welcome comments, but don’t really care if you didn’t like these books, They are my favorites, not yours.
So, here is my list:
Twenty Favorite Books All Time:
1. The Stand by Stephen KIng
2. Swan Song Robert McCammon
3. Neverwhere Neil Gaiman
4. To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee
5. Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry Mildred Taylor
View original post 102 more words