If you thought this blog was boring before, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Today’s challenge is to bullet point my day. Save this for later and use it as a sleep inducer.
- Wake up at 6am and start the process of making sure daughter is up
- Let dog out and back in – second part is important to remember
- Make daughter’s lunch
- Coffee and Washington Post while watching the local news
- Shower and get dressed for work(you’re welcome coworkers)
- Drive to work while listening to my book(and missing part of it while yelling at stupid drivers)
- Look for books and DVD’s that customers have requested
- Hand tickets out to 2-3 year olds for class. Try to get them to talk to the scary man at the desk(me)
- Midday Crisis – Why am I here? What’s the point? Can I retire yet?
- Rolled my eyes so hard I went blind for a second
- Lunch is still my favorite subject
- Out of building meeting in Baltimore so I can listen to more of my book
- Meeting time. I hate meetings
- Home for the evening. Dinner and TV time. I should probably read a book.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit