So, I didn’t do day 6 yesterday because I was busy and then tired. I guess I will only guarantee I will do these on weekdays. Anyway, Day 6 of the challenge is five ways to win my heart. I’m sure everyone has been dying to know this one.
- See Me: I know that on Facebook I am very vocal and might be funny at times(might, the jury is still out) but in real life I am a strange little fat man who doesn’t really talk much. When I am at a party, a conference, church, etc I have perfected the art of being invisible in the crowd. If I have no close friend there, I will fade into the background and leave as soon as I feel I can. The first step to winning my heart would be to be the person who see me and takes the time to talk to me and make me feel like I belong.
- Be There: This one is tricky. I want you to be there for me in the bad times, but I really don’t like telling people when there are bad times. I don’t like to ask for help when I need it. So, how do I expect someone to be there? I don’t expect you be a psychic. I guess i just want friend who I know would be there if there ever was a time I actually told them I needed them. Also, if you are paying attention, you can probably tell when the bad times occur.
- Laugh at Me: As I mentioned above, I like to think I’m funny. If you agree, I will like you more.
- Be Nice: I think this would be on the list for everyone. I need you to be nice. Preferably nice in general, but specifically nice to me. I’ve had too many people in the past who were supposedly my friends but who were not actually very nice to me. I don’t know why I thought they were my friends.
- A Very Weird Poker Game: I’ve been in an accident. I’m on life support keeping my body alive until my organs can be harvested. Winner of the game gets my heart.